hi

I don't want to fill this groups with ideas, mainly with ideas that
will never see light. Anyway, if someone has more free time than me,
you may consider it.
I was checking a screencast on the awesome Cherokee web server with
it's great web interface and thinking how cool would it be to have a
bundle of cherokee with web2py deployed. Actually, cherokee it's
prepared for that. It has a set of wizards so you can easily deploy
frameworks like this ( http://www.cherokee-project.com/doc/cookbook_ror.html
).
A good integration of these things could allow you the full cycle of
work since the download of the required tools, development, test,
deploy just using a web browser available on any device these days!

See it working at http://www.cherokee-project.com/screencasts.html .