It is not an appliance , and not made web2pyapp yet , after you unzip it
into application folder modify view/index.html and
controller/default/web2py_elcon

in Controller:

def web2py_elcon():

    cont=connector({
        'root': '/home/v3ss/Downloads', # MODIFY to file folder path of your
upload/downloads
        #'URL': 'http://localhost:8080'+URL
(c='default',r=Request,f='call',args=['json','json_connector']),
        'URL':'http://localhost:8080/filemanager/default/web2py_elcon',
#MODIFY TO your URL.
        'debug': False,                   # send debug information
        'dirSize': True,                 # calculate directory sizes
        'dotFiles': True,                # show files beginning with dot
        'defaults':{'read':True,
                    'write':True,
                    'rm':True}

        }
    )

In view :

Check at Line 53:

   <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
        $().ready(function() {

            var f = $('#finder').elfinder({
                url : '
http://localhost:8080/filemanager/default/web2py_elcon.json', #HERE!
                lang : 'en',

                editorCallback : function(url) {
                    if (window.console && window.console.log) {
                        window.console.log(url);
                    } else {
                        alert(url);
                    }