These aren't bad, but I still prefer (A) (i.e., the current logo on
the site). This new font is a bit hard to read -- the "B" in
particular is somewhat distracting. I also don't think the orange
looks particularly good with the new greenish color -- I think the (A)
logo has a better color scheme.

I'd still be interested to see a version of (A) (i.e., same font) in
lowercase, keeping the letters connected as in (A). Not sure it would
look as good as the uppercase version, but might be worth a try.

Anthony