On 13 oct, 23:18, Tim Michelsen <timmichel...@gmx-topmail.de> wrote:
> > I feel this will be a maintenance nightmare unless it somehow upgrades
> > itself. The release process of debian is very slow compared to ours.
>
> You can have automatic daily builds of a source tree import to your
> PPA:https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/SourceBuilds/Recipes

Debian backports provide a much safer upgrading. I won't like to trust
my server installation in a daily built package. I'd prefer using a
stable package, or if I want the latest feature, using a backports
that has already been checked and passed through a period of days
before being added to Debian testing from unstable.