Hi Massimo,

Yeah,  I guess it was kid of late... I'll try again, in shorter
version (or at least in less badly organized thoughts):

* great wizard. options are huge as to where it can lead.

* Would be great if we could store/save the data we set in the wizard
in a user_wiz_templates_GENERIC.table (this ones contains the inputted
information on wizard first use, for later retrieval - if I am not
wrong, your wizard will grow over time in its offerings (already,
after less than a week, we can define table tables, maybe next you
will have another drop to link that data to an existing apps DB". So
already there is worthiness in having the option of keeping this
"template" around.

*You (and others too) hold some mighty cool knowledge where people (me
included) can ask just about anything under the sun and where you
would reply in a matter of minutes with something like "put THIS in
the view and THAT in the controller" -> this being blank slate for a
sidebar for example. Well, maybe we can have the option of storing
some of this great stuff in one of the wizard tables? I.e. going
through the wizard.... "yes, I think I would like left and right side
bars", so I use a drop down (or a check box, or maybe the wizard will
include some drag&drop jquery features so folks could simply drag the
"sidebar component" on some sort of design/layout canvas? See what i
am getting at? A little bit like the widget builder, but at "wizard
time" and mostly for layout purposes...

perhaps, the wizard could have some  EZ CSS snippets (blanks slates)
that we can choose, and made available on *save*?

I got this because when I tried out the ozard, my broswer had lot of
tables open, one being an open instance of the wizard. Since I had
closed the wrong tab and lost my template, I used the open instance,
clicked on *reset*,and started over (so i thought). I started by the
first input box (obviously), then all of a sudden, all the data I had
inputted earlier filled the wizard form! So, i thought "great! we can
save to templates!" - but was really just saved in memory. Would be
nice to save them in a table.

Thanks again,
mart :)