Just a tought...

How about we make ALL sounded corners 3px and we use the button colors
of stack overflow (edit in white/orange, site buttons in black/white,
other buttons in white/gray)? We can also make the top bar gray as
they do which is un-intrusive. We do not need a logo. People know
where they are.

Please no more changes to *.html (unless to fix bugs), only to
style.css.

Massimo