Here are my comments on the Guidelines page. Some of these are
duplicates with other peoples' comments - but what the heck. ---> is
my suggestion

...Our choice of technologies is motivated but a belief in Rapid
Application Development(RAD)
                                        --->by

...application. The occurrence of faled prototypes
                               ----->failed

... A system analyst should be endowed with decision
      ----->systems            --->granted

... It may compromise on aestetic issues and
                         --->aesthetic

... evelopment, but, it is not as an
                   -->remove comma

... executing the full project project.
                              ------->remove repeated 'project'.

... we dare to say so and start again.
                                  ----> add 'or withdraw from the
project'?

... The business model behind FOSS is that
                              ---> define FOSS

Use Open Standards and Interoprability
                       ---->Interoperability

... by the Europen Union in its European Interoperability Framework:
        ---->add a link to the standard?

Use Industry Standard Tehcnologies
                      ---->Technologies

... and it plays a singificantrole in the
                   --->significant role

... therefore less wise-spread. This gives us an hedge vs our
competitors.
                   --->widespread                --->edge over our
competitors.

... Portability is crytical to maximize
                   --->critical

... We build software is portable and can un efficienly on most
computing Clouds.
                     --->add 'that'       --->run

... optimization may be specific of each individual cloud
technologies

A more general point: There's no mention of Agile approaches - surely
we need to include that?

Question: Do you register an interest by using the 'Contact Us' page?
It's not clear, I'm afraid. I'm interested!