Very nice site, the disappearing lightbulb is nice. One bad thing with the disappearing lightbulb is if you reload the frontpage and scroll down immediately, after a couple of seconds the page shakes like an earthquake.

the Experts page looks a little bit odd, you have the texts Filter by country and Where are we? but then lots of space so All our experts is almost outside of window. Maybe the Google map could be visible all the time and before you select a country all experts could be seen on the map.

If I select a country (in my case Finland) I get a Google map with the world but nothing on it. Would it be bether to only have relevant Countries in the dropdown list?

When I select an expert all other experts disappears and I have to go back to find next expert. Could all experts Expertieses be shown in the list with all experts.

The Projects page is empty, one thing I hate about websites is empty pages, why have a link in the menu if the page is empty. Maybe remove the Projects link until there is something. Or atleast write something there.

Kenneth

Not at all. It just happened that I have been monitoring today and I
know the people who filled the form, so I approved them. You
specifically have been a contributing member of this community for
some time. I will not be so prompt and may need to be reminded.

For now I will handle approval. When we reach a critical mass and I
start seeing people I do not recognize, we can together create a more
formal process for approval.

Massimo