Salut Lannick!

We have language differences? just kidding ;)

So there is the fr_CA vs fr_FR (l18n hard-liners are a little
religious about this lower to upper case structure). This designation
(fr_CA) does point to the pan-Canadian territory at large as opposed
to just Quebec, although if you have ever visited the maritimes... the
patois of Acadia, that is something to be heard! :) Anyways, As one of
many representatives of our fine province, I do promise to behave and
keep most of "unique expressions" out of any posting ;)

I'm in!

Mart :)