Things you could do:

1. Use a picture of you looking natural.
2. Write a short biography that tells our clients why they might want
to consider hiring you.
3. Add a link to your previous work so clients can see what you've
done in the past.
4. Add any contact information to make it easier for clients to contact you.

Things you might want to avoid:

1. Do not upload cartoons, copyrighted work, or images that do not
represent you.
2. Do not upload huge images. Even though images are scaled down using
CSS rules, they still take the same amount of time and bandwidth to
reach the clients' browsers. Crop the images to 100x100px for best
results.
3. Do not shorten your bio to statements like "I am a programmer."
(most clients know that we're a group of developers based on
information on the homepage).
4. Show off your markmin skillz
(http://www.web2py.com/examples/static/markmin.html) but don't overdo,
and don't break the page layout.