I´m too happily employed but doing some web2py development on my spare time. You never know when a big,perfect job comes looking for you. If your not on the list it might go to somebody else.

Kenneth

A bit off topic question -
I am currently happily employed and developing web2py based open
source applications, but when this changes I might want to have a foot
in the door for finding a job hacking web2py apps.
Should i register at experts4solutions and state that I am currently
not interested in jobs or should I register when I really have the
need for it?