> No, this is a special case for favicon.ico and robots.txt
>
> By "root_static" (which I agree is a little confusing), we mean static
> files like favicon.ico that are always accessed in the server root. This is
> simply a list of those files (and the default list should normally be all
> you need) that tells web2py which application's static directory to fetch
> the files from.
>

> I have two applications and at the moment have the following:
>
>    # base
> router
>
>     BASE =
> dict(
>
>         default_application =
> 'kb',
>
>         domains =
> {
>
>                  'kbase.sun.ac.za' :
> 'kb',
>
>                 'kbase' :
> 'kb',
>
>                 'sadcpublications.sun.ac.za' :
> 'sadec'
>

> },
>
>         applications = ['kb', 'sadec'],
>         controllers =
> 'DEFAULT'
>
>     ),
>
> Both sadec and  kb makes use of a front page image:
> in sadec/static for sadec
> and in
> kb/static/images for kb
>
> While sadec shows the image kb can't find it.
>
> I have used autoroutes before but that breaks jqgrid.  Now with this jqgrid
> seems to work.
>
> If I can just solve the problem of <app>/static/images it will help - that
> is until I discover something else routes.py has broken...
>

> What are the actual URLs for the images in question? As they appear in the
> page source at the browser, I mean.

src="/kb/static/DSC_1403.png
<view-source:http://kbase.sun.ac.za/kb/static/DSC_1403.png>" (I moved
the image from /kb/static/images to /kb/static - now it works.
 I would still like to know how to get imgages in static/images to
work with this routing system.

src="/sadec/static/sadc.png
<view-source:http://sadcpublications.sun.ac.za/sadec/static/sadc.png>"

Regards
Johann

--
 May grace and peace be yours in abundance through the full knowledge of God
and of Jesus our Lord!  His divine power has given us everything we need for