I'm still confused by routing.

1) I see routers.example.py and routes.example.py. Which do I use? Should it
be named routers.py or routes.py? Do they work together? Which can be used
at the app level?

2) What would a routing file look like that matches the current default
routing behavior? I would much prefer to have explicit routing. I don't like
that routing is "off" be default.

3) I would think one of the most important and simplest use cases would be:
hide the default application name, hide "default" and hide "index". This
would be so that someone could role out one application on a server and have
clean, user-friendly URLs.

4) Does the new routing functionality support mixed regex and non-regex?