OK,

Here is a Fabric skeleton that I will be adding to over the next
little while. Right now it is a bit boring but well organized...

http://code.google.com/p/voa-deploy/

Step 1) Installing virtualenvs via virtualenvwrappers. - needs testing

More interesting things around the corner, feel free to comment test
etc. Should work fine on OS X, Ubuntu and Webfaction (but I would wait
for the code to settle before using this on a production system ;)

Step 2) Web2py and one or more applications - Being cleaned up

Step 3) Deployment to Webfaction - prototypical,,, worked three times
in a row but very ugly still... Uses the Webfaction api to create
domains, wefaction apps etc.