@pbreit

Reddit is clearly an informal place to promote new things. This
includes some jokes and banter and Massimo and av200101 have a polite
and informative style which always tends to be objective.

We can of course all choose our words more carefully, but the ambience
on Reddit seems more like a bar rather than a boardroom.

As far as I know, the video is actually titled:
"Building a minimalist Facebook clone and deploying it on Google App
Engine"

You are really saying that is provocative?! Please explain and suggest
a less provocative title. Perhaps something like 'Programming video -
please don't get upset or anything' might be better.

You say that the Reddit posts "leave such a bad impression
everywhere".  That just seems plain wrong to me!  The posts that I
have seen are interesting and polite and I think the av200101 guy is
great!