On Mar 22, 9:49 am, ron_m <ron.mco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe they are just jealous they never thought of what you have done before
> you made it a reality with web2py.

I do not think that is it.

I accept the fact that some people truly do not like web2py and that
is ok. Every design decision is a compromise. There are parts I do not
like (although as whole I like it better than the alternatives, of
course).

The problem is that we always the people who scream the most. And
those who scream the most are not agnostic users looking for the best
tool for the job. They are people with something at stake in the
relative success of web framework (and I guess I am one these people).
With two exception (one being me) these people are not even the
creators of the framework they try to bolster, they just act as such
and make profit from it. I do not blame them either.

Only three things bother me:
- when people make false statements
- when people who have a professional responsibility within the Python
community make statements that are divisive and not inclusive (luckily
this is very rare)
- when people accuse me (or somebody else) of doing what they do.