Thank you, Arbie!

For a while I was using a Windows ("windose") machine with the Google
App Engine Launcher, and so had no console to see.

Then I switched to linux, and didn't even notice that the console
echoed the error output!

Curiously, with an old debian machine with python 2.5.2, admin and
tickets work fine (through the browser) if I run the web2py server
directly instead of through the GAE.  I found this the best way to
debug.  Occasionally I switch to running through the (localhost) GAE
to make sure everything works there too.

One frustrating thing (so far) is that it seems that it is much harder
to debug errors in views (.html files) than in controllers, because
the line numbering is all mixed up (due to the {{extend *.html}}
statements).

On my Ubuntu 10.04.2 machine, admin and tickets don't work. Not sure
why, but might try to investigate the difference between it and my old
debian machine, since it's useful functionality!

Thanks for your help!!!

L.