2011/6/7 Massimo Di Pierro <massimo.dipie...@gmail.com>

> Many big fixes compared with 1.96.3. In particular:
>
> - explicitly closing all open files (should make it work in Pypy),
> thanks Caleb
> - even better security in uuid (thanks Jonathan and David)
> - template decoupled from web2py, thanks Ryan
> - fixed a typo on Oracle nested selects
> - better support for "id" fields not called "id"
> - auto import should work on windows (now on windows ignore will
> ignore case by default)

I tried to upgrade from the web interface at my local installation and seem
to break something, raising me an error. I found this in the admin app error
log:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/danto/web2py/gluon/restricted.py", line 184, in restricted
    passed to RestrictedError to identify where the error occurred.
  File "/home/danto/web2py/applications/admin/models/access.py", line
2, in <module>
    from gluon.fileutils import read_file
ImportError: cannot import name read_file

anyway, I restarted the server through the shell and when I back
session.flash show me that I'm on 1.94, but was wierd