After some hacking on the welcome application, I have finally got this
working! I attached a screenshot of a "/default/test" function I created.
That URL uses the "test.html" view when viewed on the desktop browser, and
the same URL uses the "test.mobile.html" view when viewed using the iPhone
Simulator. I chose to go with ".mobile.html" instead of just ".mobile" for
the extension because it still gives you the syntax highlighting in text
editors when it still ends in .html.

I hope Massimo accepts my mobile browser detection patch so that I can
attach the new welcome application that supports this new desktop/mobile
dual mode. I'd certainly like a few testers before I submit a formal patch
with the new dual site support.

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-gN9BQwrdyj8/TiozTFkzVtI/AAAAAAAAAEI/Fd5eWevYUBE/Screen%252520Shot%2525202011-07-22%252520at%25252010.27.09%252520PM.png>