I'm kind of confused because I downloaded web2py on the mac and I have
a web2py.app file that has the folder 'Contents' inside it which then
has inside it: Frameworks, MacOS, Resources.

I've been treating Resources as my top-level folder for web2py because
it seems to be what works, but it doesn't have the gaehandler.py in
it? What do I do?