Ok, I've done that, but now what am I meant to do with the GAE
launcher settings? The documentation in the web2py book makes no
sense, I've done what it says but it doesn't work? In GAE launcher
what are the following settings meant to be?:

Application Name = ?
Application Directory = ?

when I set the directory to be web2py it just creates a new folder and
then I copy everything from web2py/applications/myapp into web2py/
myapp?

I'm so confused...