I never use the update button of the Admin interface, so I don't know if the
information about the changelog are exposed before the update proceed, but I
think that it could be interresting to tell what's new for user that are
tempting to update their web2py installation like this. Calculating and
concatenating the changelogs from the user version of web2py until the new
given version that the user is about to install is not really difficult.

Maybe it could be a nice new feature...

Richard