Delete works fine for me, but I'm not specifying deletable=True. That is the default.

What are you setting for your links parameter?

    -Jim

On 9/27/2011 11:17 AM, apple wrote:
There seem to be a few wrinkles to iron out.

If I set the links parameter it seems to make no difference to the
behaviour.

If I set deletable=True then I get a delete button but the link does
not contain an id and does not delete the record automatically.

On Sep 27, 2:40 pm, Massimo Di Pierro<massimo.dipie...@gmail.com>