Hi Phylo,

On 04/11/2011 06:06, Phyo Arkar wrote:
We really need a CMS/Blog that the developer really cares ., It have a
lot of potential to become top CMS/Blog.

I agree, in principle, but we need to define our terms here. If by CMS/Blog we're referring to something like Wordpress, then that is realistic. The first step would probably be to define some sort of spec., as "CMS/Blog" can mean very different things to different people.

However, I think it would be too ambitious to try to replicate something like Plone - not a blogging tool, and hardly a lightweight CMS either - so from my PoV there will continue to be a need to mesh Plone and web2py together.

--

Regards,

PhilK

'a bell is a cup...until it is struck'