Lets Keep it simple , mature first instead of  rushing it loaded with features.

Lets start with Main feature of WordPress , A blog , Layout/Theme
management , Posting news , Tagging , comments (Instant-press should
have to features)

Make those features works well stable and robust.

Add more features later.

Any takers?