Please, can you share some parts of your models?

Specially an example of a computed field declaration and what are you using
in compute=?, also it is important to have an example of what types the the
other fields.

It is important to reproduce the problem for fixing (if a bug)

also, can you open a ticket in google code? code.google.com/p/web2py

Sometimes little things can break a little, but if it is detected as a bug
or break of compatibility, for sure it will be fixed in few hours.

Thanks

--

Bruno Rocha
[http://rochacbruno.com.br]