Massimo, the issue is that the grid doesn't provide an easy way to include
virtual fields. You can do it by using the 'links' argument with a
dictionary for each virtual field (though that's a bit cumbersome), but
then you cannot use the 'fields' argument to select only a subset of fields
or the virtual fields references will fail. A workaround is to set the
readable attribute of fields you don't want to include to False, but that's
even more cumbersome and results in the selecting unnecessary fields.

Side note: I wonder if 'links' should be changed to a more generic name,
such as 'extra', since it can be used to add extra columns of any type, not
just links.

Anthony