On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 10:32 AM, Anthony <abasta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've read that there's going to be a book something like "web2py recipes"
>> but I'm not sure where I've seen it
>> As far as I remember it could be a PACKT release
>>

> http://www.packtpub.com/web2py-application-development-recipes-to-master-python-web-framework-cookbook/book
>
> Though I don't think it's intended as a beginner's introduction to web
> development.

Oh well, I thought it could contain basic to expert example (or sort... :)
), I've seen a video on vimeo about web2py that shows how to use plugins
and the book shows how to build a blog, I wonder if its possible to collect
some apps and do some videos (like railscast.com) but it requires time and
I'm not sure if someone can manage to do that.... but it could help more
people to be interested in using web2py

PD: Thanks for the link, do you know when its going to be released?