CKEditor is licensed under LGPL, so you're good there. As for
plugin_ckeditor. I wrote it, but I haven't given it a license yet (on my
todo list). However, I will probably go with LGPL as well. It only makes
sense as web2py and CKEditor are both LGPL. So you are all set with the
CKEditor stuff.

Everything that I release and publish to the public, such as
plugin_ckeditor, I do so with the intent to allow people to use it for
their own purposes, whatever they may be, so long as they contribute
changes make to my work back to the public. This is pretty much what the
LGPL is for (from my understanding).