You pose an interesting challenge. Learn to use web2py without knowing
how to program....
I think it can be done. I will try record a video tutorial for you.

It may take a couple of week. remind me if necessary.

Meanwhile you can take a more traditional approach:
1) learn to program using python:
http://www.udemy.com/learning-python-not-the-snake/
2) learn web2py (chapters 2 and 3 of the online  book, http://web2py.com/book)

Massimo