> I think it makes sense to process sensitive data server side. I'll
> think over my options and proceed to achieve my goal. I don't want to
> loose out on user experience either.

What exactly is it that you are trying to hide? Can you give an example?

> Thank you all for your valuable
> feedback. I hope HTML5+ / (WWW) would consider adding secure parameter
> to faciliate such things may be kind of tags like or something ...
> [just a thought]
> [

How would that work? Once you deliver the content to the browser, you would
then have to trust the browser software to maintain the security of the
data. That means before sending the data to the browser, you first have to
confirm the browser can be trusted and is not a spoofed or hacked version
of a trusted browser.

Anthony