>From what I've read and tinkered with myself, it doesn't seem possible
to prevent others from finding a way to view your html source. My
observation is that you usually trade off security vs. ease of use.
The more locked doors and alarms, the more annoying your system
becomes for the typical user. I prefer an open door policy, myself. As
others have mentioned, on the web, don't publish what you don't want
others to take. One thing that crosses my mind is that you might try
generating pdf on the fly for your pages. I haven't tried the pdf
output capability from web2py, so I don't know how useful it would be
if you had graphics or video, but you might want to check it out. Good
luck and let us know what you come up with. Seems like there are a
bunch of smart folks here who are interested in knowing if there's an
answer to this question.