I've written a ELO - CMS using the plugin-wiki system and some custom
widgets which for example insert a expandable/collapsable videoplayer based
on MediaSite, audio-feedback and I'm working on self-evaluation tests with
feedback and planning on using our SSO system for
authentication/autorization. For now its freely accessable, see
here<http://webapp.fkt.uvt.nl/bho/plugin_wiki/page/begrippenlijst> But
be warned: it's in Dutch AND about leaning biblical Hebrew!

Instant Press (both versions) I've used for other blogs/cms  and I've
looked at  movu.ca which look promising.

I would like to help to design and build a good, flexible Web2py ELO
system. There have been some attempts, we just need some momentum.

Maybe we can organise a Google Hangout or IRC discussion?

Nico de Groot