On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Alan Etkin <spame...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe we can open a discussion ticket "elearning" in the movuca
> project page?

Great idea!

That on github  http://github.com/rochacbruno/Movuca

Basically I think this are the first steps:

*- Create the desired content types, datamodel, code, views and index
component.*
Video
Tutorial
LEcture
HowTo
Discussion
etc..
*- Create a "Content-Bundle" feature.*
So you can click at "create a new bundle" choose a name, privacy settings,
studend-group, price and other configs
After that, you can insert new contents in to a "bundle", it can be a
"programming course level 1" and inside that bundle you can insert videos,
tutorials, lectures, discussions.... etc..
*- Create a "group/community" functionality*
*- Create a general forum*

Second steps maybe:

*- Create an admin dashboard*
this dashboard should expose different workspaces for users, publishers,
editors, moderators and administrators.
it has to be based on web2py Auth (group, membership etc)

--

Bruno Rocha
[http://rochacbruno.com.br]