Yes, stats like this can be deceiving when automated queries are used. One
of my web2py projects on github is categorized as "C" rather than python or
javascript! I can only assume this is because I have the lxml library in
there (?) But I've never written a line of C in my life, and it certainly
isn't the language for that app!

Ian