Hi all,

For one of my applications, I use web2py as a rest backend for a extjs
application. So, in order to redirect to this app, I have
def index():
    """
    example action using the internationalization operator T and flash
    rendered by views/default/index.html or views/generic.html
    """
    redirect(URL(a=request.application, c='static', f='index.html'))

The problem is I want to have only the server name in the url so I added a
routes.py with
routers = dict(
 BASE = dict(
 default_application = "webmoni",
 applications = ['webmoni','admin'],
 controllers = 'DEFAULT'
 )
)

but it seems that the redirect neglects the default_application removal
attempt from the url.
How can I achieve this ? (not to
have https://webmoni/webmoni/static/index.html as displayed url)

Moreover, I did try the domains option but there were no way for me to get
access to the admin app?
Could anyone give an example with port 80 to app and 443 to admin using
domains option ?

Thanks in advance !!!