I should have tested it before posting. My guess was that it will return a
link to an absolute URL. What I meant was that I expected the actual data
returned by the controller function call (normally a dict), although I
don't know how this should be rendered when processed by markmin.

Perhaps allow something like this:

@{my/u/r/l["a_div"]}

On Friday, April 6, 2012 11:18:50 AM UTC-3, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:

> On Friday, 6 April 2012 08:30:03 UTC-5, Alan Etkin wrote:
>>
>> I think this is groovy (i.e. one notch up from cool)
>>
>> However, there's one thing: if @{hello} returns the output of the
>> variable, shouldn't @{a/b/c} return the output of the call to the url?
>>

> Isn't that what it does?
>

>> On Friday, April 6, 2012 12:08:57 AM UTC-3, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
>>>
>>> Consider this text
>>>
>>> text = """
>>> **bold**
>>> ''italic''