I like ajax:@... more than the iframe solution. iframe has not so good
publicity AFAIK among some users. For example here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/755795/are-iframes-html-obsolete . I am
not saying that I would not use iframe, just that there are users against
it.

For suggesting other features, I'm afraid I don't have the enough
experience with MARKMIN to post anything else by now.