Hello Danel,

May I see screenshot of what Massimo propose?

I mean I would be really interrested in a bulk entry capability too.

If it is already available I would know I was about to make a custom
mechanism to allow user to add many result at the same time that would rely
on Excel and validate_and_insert web2py method...

The problem I had was to read directly Excel file, I would need to write a
lot of code with xlrd. If I can avoid that I will be happy :)

Thanks.

Richard