Yes I think I miss understood... What I would have is the capability to
insert many records in one operation (one form submission). I thought that
what Massimo suggest turn the SQLFORM.grid in a kind of multiples rows form
or something like that. It was not actually clear what Massimo was doing
what Massimo suggested. That why I ask you if you were willing to show a
screenshot of the result.

Don't mind if I actually miss understand.

Cheer.

Richard