I am from India,

I have been part of functional work: business role from quite a long time.
Basically I am an Engineer by qualification. But I wanted to learn one or
the other webframework. I did few Internet search and found few. Many are
well establish and few are upcoming and some are really doing great
business. Such as Ruby on Rails, Django and even Web2py.

My question is, in India basically most of the companies depends on
outsourced projects and companies hire only based on the trend. Even though
people these days here are feebly inclining to learn Django and RoR , its
only because of the present market conditions which looks bright for RoR
and Django. And only since there is huge demand for quick web app required
which can be performed. And ironically, when it comes to hire people, it
jumps up the requirement for people with more than 2 or 3 years of
experience of either framework or Python or Ruby programming language.
Which here most often looks stupid HR Practices. Ironically its true and
feels annoying. But its happening in India from many years. I am hereby
giving you two links which mostly Indian HR Community prefers to hire
people. www.monsterindia.com and www.naukri.com. Kindly search the key
terms for "Python", "Ruby", RoR", or "Django" or "Haskell" or "Web2py". You
will know the showing results of it. I am sure you will find nill for
"Web2py", few for Django and little bit more for RoR.And hardly anyone even
know about Haskell, even if they know just like "Oh yes I heard of it". And
even for these two well known frameworks desired requirement for Job looks
highly knowledgeable for Python, Ruby and almost like Programming Guru. The
requirement or the description of these looks as if, if person really had
such qualities, I feel he/she couldn't have started his own venture isn't..
Now my main question is, what are the opportunities for Web2py among these
well known frameworks and linking of RoR or Django in Asia/ India or near
future. Since most of the web framework follows the similarities of other
or reducing the coding abilities and hence a huge IDE are formed which
basically developed by Java or other.  I want to know the future aspects of
Web2py. Will it be useful to someone to do business, will be different in
Future or turn to be like dreamweaver or RoR or Django sort of another
webframework. I want to learn this. And now in terms of business, what are
the opportunities which Web2py surrounds.

Regards,
Rohit