I'm afraid you can not do it. The first item in the dropdown menu (having
class="dropdown") can not contain an URL. The structure of the dropdown
menu is as follows (taken from this page
http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/components.html#navbar):

Adding dropdown menus

Adding dropdowns and dropups to the nav is super simple, but does require
the use of our javascript
plugin<http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/javascript.html#dropdowns>
.

   1. <ul class="nav">