I can confirm this, using fresh welcome application and Bootstrap upgraded
to 2.0.4.

If a menu item has both an URL specified and also additional submenus,
these don't get displayed. Regardless if this is a first or a second level
menu item. If the URL is set as None, additional submenus display properly.

Regards