Changes in dev in the last week or so have effect on Bootstrap. 2nd level
submenus don't work anymore if using Bootstrap 2.0.4, while bundled 2.0.2
works.

- clean welcome app from latest dev, Bootstrap css and js upgraded to 2.0.4
- clicking over the yellow "web2py" opens the first submenu level
- clicking or hovering over e.g. Documentation, does nothing.

Tested in Firefox 13 and Opera 12... Are there plans to update Bootstrap to
2.0.4 in web2py itself?

Regards