Hi,

I recently upgraded from 1.99.4 to 1.99.7 on my webfaction server.  I just
did a clean checkout of my repo into a beta app folder under applications.
 I have two databases set up.  One for production, and one for testing.  I
dropped all the tables in my beta database.  The databases folder was
completely empty.  Then I brought up the app.  Error!

S'<class \'psycopg2.ProgrammingError\'> relation "auth_cas" does not
exist\n'

there is no auth_cas.table file.
The sql.log file has no entry for creating auth_cas, However there is this
line:

timestamp: 2012-06-10T17:29:31.032641
ALTER TABLE auth_cas ADD service VARCHAR(512);

The following tables are created:
auth_user
auth_group
auth_membership