The only problem here is WHO will build the Killer web2py CMS?

Instant Press is built by @Martin and I dont know if he gets contribution
Movu.ca is built by @rochacbruno (me) and I did not get too much
contribution (two or 3 people helped with ideas and translations)

Sorry community, but we do not have to expect a ready-to-use solution if
nobody contributes with running code! Both projects are open source in
github or bitbicket. get the source, propose patches, send pull requests.
Lets put our forces together and may be build the next-great-web2py-thing!
it have not to be called Movuca, aldo it has not to be called Instant
Press, but I think community should take these two projects as example and
may be merge/fork/contribute.

I made movu.ca for my own needs (http://www.menuvegano.com.br) - so I put
all my efforts on my own needs, as I am a programmer, I dont need
facilities, installers, plugins etc..
I think Martin has made IPress for his own needs.

But we love open-source, and we shared our source codes expecting to
receive contributions!

I will be very happy if somebody gets Movu.ca source from github, fork, or
only copy some ideas and release a new killer-cms for the community!

The projects are open for you to put the hands on and code, change,
propose! Lets go!