Does anyone having any idea how to resolve those incorrect errors in
eclipse?
problem:
I set up web2py project in eclipse and having one project inside
applications folder but when i opened any file of project all import
statement are showing in Red underline saying "Unresolved import" for e.g.
in project's model class db.py , I am using below import statement:

*from gluon.tools import Auth, Crud, Service, PluginManager, prettydate*
and every imports are displaying in red underline saying "Unresolved
import", but when i deployed this application in web2py server , its
working fine, so not sure why eclipse is displaying import errors.
Can anybody help me to resolve this problem?

Thanks,
Amit