thank you Derek ....

However, If the data ( text, pics, sizes, tags. ... ) is in the xml file (
within the static folder ), I will not be able to provide translation for
that information by using the web2py object T( )  for translation before
viewing those informations ... so I was wandering if I can have my
interactive map with the text information data ( from another source than
xml ) so it can be serialised or translated when needed ( such as in french
) like the rest of the app ..  And that is where I am a stuck !! ..

thank you for your input .. it got me to understand more about xml and
python ! ...