Finally, to solve this issue ...  I did two things : ( considering there
are only 2 languages that are taken into considerations so  .. )

1st ) I embeded the js script inside the html page and put in some python
codes into it, and also to solve the xml url calling inside the js script (
with condition statements etc .. )

2nd ) I created 2 xml files ( one for english, and the other one for the
french language .. )  so that way, depending on the language of the user,
the appropriate xml file is parsed for data by the script embeded in the
corresponding view !