Actualy Django uses the datastore too. I'm using the memcache for all
things its possible (it already reduce the old django version database
access on 90% in this new web2py version).

I think the overhead is realy from loading all models, grids and menus I've
defined for my app. I'll try a Model less aproch, but tying to right a less
complex code, using most of the web2py api as possible.

As soon as I finish, I'll post here (:

Thank you all.